Old Mill Road, Cambuslang Overbridge
Formwork, reinforcement and concrete installation works on the overbridge at Old Mill Road, Cambuslang
As part of Network Rails ongoing improvements within CP5 Westlin Rail were appointed on behalf of Amco Rail to carry out the necessary formwork, reinforcement and concrete installation works on the overbridge at Old Mill Road, Cambuslang.
Both North & South containment / approach areas were reconstructed along with the construction of a new in situ cast concrete structure and in replacement for the previous “life expired” bridge.
- Utilising various proprietary formwork systems along with the manufacturing and pre-fabrication of timber formwork where required.
- In-situ concrete and tied reinforcement installed to main bridge deck and associated containment and approach structures.
- Installation of new pre-cast parapet wall units.
- General refurbishment of the existing abutments.
- Works carried out on both day time and weekend ROTR working